Financial Controller Full-time job
Dinoflex Group LP is a fast growing company with aggressive goals and breakthrough objectives which provides our employee's with a challenging and rewarding workplace experience. We do what is uniquely different in the pursuit of providing the ultimate customer experience. Dinoflex Group, located in Salmon Arm, British Columbia, is comprised of two divisions:
- Dinoflex Recycled Rubber Innovators has been a leading innovator in the manufacture of recycled rubber products for over 25 years. We specialize in producing premium quality rubber flooring, surfaces, tiles and custom products. Our merchandise provides solutions for architects, designers, and builders world-wide that are cost effective and environmentally friendly. Our unique process produces an impressive range of richly colored flooring suitable for a multitude of sport and commercial applications.
- International Polyurethane Solutions (IPS), has been a leading innovator in the production of polyurethane products for over two decades, specializing in premium quality binder, casting resin, spray coating and foam products. Purchasing raw materials from world renowned corporations and using state of the art equipment for manufacturing and testing, IPS is committed to continued innovation, research, and sustainability.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to the join the leadership team and contribute to the ongoing and exciting growth of the company. As a senior member of the Leadership Team you will report directly to the CEO. You will supervise and look after the full cycle of accounting along with other duties:
- Assist and supervise the budget preparation
- Monthly Financial statement preparation and presentation
- All foreign exchange transactions
- Work with the external accountant to assist in NTR statements
- Supervise all A/R and A/P activity
- Supervise all IT processes
- Manage the HR/Payroll function
- Sit on the OHSC and assist in all safety protocol
- Assist the CEO, Production Manager and Sales VP's as required.
- Take an active role in executive management meetings setting direction for Dinoflex Group
- The team member we are looking for will ideally have the following knowledge and skills:
- A CPA designation or equivalent
- Five years of supervisory experience leading an accounting team
- Experienced accounting in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Strong business acumen along with a desire to grow and learn.
- Experience with SAP would be an asset.
Dinoflex Group offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Applications for this position will be received up to Monday April 10th.
Note: We would like to thank everyone who applies, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in Dinoflex Group.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Apply at email@example.com